May 26, 2008

Cute Miesha pics

This weekend we help to put on a farewell party for our boss's boss - the Carlsons. They have served in Africa for 20 years and are now moving back to the states because Dean is going to become one of our mission's Vice Presidents. They are our closest missionary neighbors and we are going to miss them tremendously. I totally got my creative fix this week by putting together a memory book of notes and pictures for the Carlsons and by arranging the flowers for the centerpieces on the tables. Not only was their farewell a great event to honor them and to celebrate what God has done through them...it was an rare occassion that was formal enough to warrant Dan wearing a dress shirt. (I took lots of pictures!)

Here are a few pictures of us at the event:




Miesha "riding" the giraffe mural.




Family picture.



My cute little girl!

3 comments:

gran family said...

she is so darn adorable!

Shannon said...

She is getting sooo big! What an absolute cutie pie!

love the new blog look!

aimee graves said...

wow, she is beautiful. I am bummed that we didn't get to see you guys when you were here. I hope you are doing well. I cannot believe how big your baby girl is already... congrats i hope you are enjoying motherhood:)